What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what's so great about Far Cry 2? I can't for the life me get into it and just cheated my way through to see if it was more exciting.

It's a mediocre FPS game with typical Ubisoft plot. Looks pretty, but offers no redeeming qualities.

Man, what's so great about Far Cry 2? I can't for the life me get into it and just cheated my way through to see if it was more exciting.

It's a mediocre FPS game with typical Ubisoft plot. Looks pretty, but offers no redeeming qualities.

Yeah of the current crop of 360 games this is the weakest. Looks nice but the solo mode isn't anything to write home about. Maybe the multiplayer is where it shines? I think I'll stick to Fable 2 / F3 / Dead Space.

Im loving far cry two!

Last night I just burned a bunch of people with a flamethrower and then I tried to stick an IED on the back of a guy but you cant stick it on them.

Its a great game but if you go in expecting the best you will be slightly dissapointed.

The only bad thing I can say about it really is that when you get a mission it just looks like you turn up at Point A and shoot a bunch of guys just like you would at the road block things.

Last night I sneaked into a camp and sniped a VIP with a headshot and just swam back out.

I made a road block with two cars and set up an IED on both of them and the arms dealer comes hurtling a long in his stupid truck and BLAM!! My eyebrows are burned off!

When you get enemies in the grass just pop of a few flares or shoot a flare directly at soemones face! the fire cooks the crap out of everything!

Edit: More great stuff:

As Im driving along You can just run over animals, zebra, anitlope, big cows its like I automaticlly aim for them and lol as I do them.

One that makes me LOL though is that everyone in a car HATES YOU!!!!!! Im driving up the road and this guy in a little red car just drives straight into the nose of my jeep gets out and starts trying to shoot me.

Finished STALKER: SOC on the best ending.

Dabble in FC2 but hate that everyone is trying to shoot at you all the times.

Been playing Gears Of War 2 and loving it more than the first one, graphically awesome and so manly ("Looks dead to me", Marcus Fenix after shooting an enemy to pieces with a grenade launcher.)

Continue Oblivion from where I left off.