What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I was burning Spidy web of shadows and the damn power went out. wasting my very last dvd...... it will prolly be a week before I get more.

needless to say I was pissed.

You should be. Missing out on awesomeness.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was burning Spidy web of shadows and the damn power went out. wasting my very last dvd...... it will prolly be a week before I get more.

You should be. Missing out on awesomeness.

I have it sitting ready to burn but stopped short of burning it, having read a few bad reviews. I'm on my last disc myself and it's a toss up between this and Midnight Club.

Last night I tried out Sonic: The Dark Brotherhood. Wasn't great, even though it had a lot of potential. The two big things that kept this from being better were stylus controls, for one. Everything had to be done with the stylus, got old really fast. Also, the graphics were a bit choppy. Looked decent enough when you weren't moving, but once you were, it went downhill.

I'm also playing Dementia: The Ward. Fun little fps, with many of the same problems. I haven't played too long yet, but the stylus aiming does work decently well, even if it hurts your hand a bit. The graphcs are a bit outdated, I imagine this would've looked much better on the PC, but they're more than reasonable, even if the textures sometimes lack detail. There's potential for some very nice plot here, but I haven't run into a lot of plot yet, so we'll have to see how that goes.

That's damn tragic, I can't image how long it would have taken. I'm familiar with burning PS2 and Wii games, but Xbox 360 games are different, we are talking a wait time of 2x the amount of any old regular PS2 DVD burn.

How long do those take regularly?

That's damn tragic, I can't image how long it would have taken. I'm familiar with burning PS2 and Wii games, but Xbox 360 games are different, we are talking a wait time of 2x the amount of any old regular PS2 DVD burn.

How long do those take regularly?

if I burn at 2.5x it takes upwards of 45 minutes to an hour. I have had luck burning at higher speeds though, up to 8x. but 8x dvd-r DL are a fair bit more expensive then 2.5x.