What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just threw Gears of War 2 onto the only-played-for-5-minutes pile :thumbsup1:

Does that mean the game is bad? :thumbsup1:

No it's just I'm sitting on a big backlog of games as it is. I wasn't a massive fan of the first one anyway so I'm in no hurry to get to this one.

EDIT : Dead Space just joined the list :naughty:

this is hard times for a 360 pirate. like 5 or 6 good games dropped in the last week, how are we supposed to play them all?? hahah. :P

this is hard times for a 360 pirate. like 5 or 6 good games dropped in the last week, how are we supposed to play them all?? hahah. :thumbsup1:

Well indeed :D

Midnight Club L.A just joined the party too :P

Argggghhhh, I am feeling the strain now. And I still have not get Fable II and Dead Space......

this is hard times for a 360 pirate. like 5 or 6 good games dropped in the last week, how are we supposed to play them all?? hahah. :thumbsup1:

Argggghhhh, I am feeling the strain now. And I still have not get Fable II and Dead Space......

if you would download and burn yourself instead of getting them on the street you would have them :D

I skipped MC:LA. I am not big on racing games. I'm becoming quite the slum lord in fable2

if you would download and burn yourself instead of getting them on the street you would have them :D

I skipped MC:LA. I am not big on racing games. I'm becoming quite the slum lord in fable2

I deliberately don't want to get them yet although they are available. Don't have the time to concentrate on so many games :( I wish i could just play games all days :D

How good is MC: LA? Is it as good as NFSU2 or GRID and play similiar or a different kind of its own?

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

This game is full of fuk yes.

Fable 2

Some improvements and some similarities of the first one. I love the improvements but hate the similarities.

I was burning Spidy web of shadows and the damn power went out. wasting my very last dvd...... it will prolly be a week before I get more.

needless to say I was pissed.