What did you play most recently?

Gryph

isn't that what everyone else has already said.. isn't that what you get from the vids?

I had to start a new character due to poor stat choosing

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope it isn't Oblivion with guns... I'll snap the disk into bits if it is... But you had to re roll... this is a good sign, that the engine is actually somewhat complex. As in you gotta get skills that compliment each other. So Bethesda just might have pulled their head out of their asses. They better redeem themselves... Oblivion has NO excuse. I don't care if any of you liked it... it was watered down garbage. Sure it looked decent, but Morrowind dwarfed Oblivion in terms of... everything but graphics... Oblivion was over simplified! There was NO depth in the gameplay. The best thing about Oblivion, was skipping on the water with an acrobatic skill of 100. Mounts were cool... but not nearly cool enough. Capped skills... WTF...

And were talking about Fallout here... Gryph is with me. This better get it done or I'm gonna have to pull out the Advanced Power Armor, and make good use of my bloody mess perk.

isn't that what everyone else has already said.. isn't that what you get from the vids?

I had to start a new character due to poor stat choosing

It's what the video's show, and what everyone says, but video's don't show experience and everyone is about as useful as a rumor tab saying Kojima's working on Halo 5000.

But when you play it and say it, you confirm it, because your a regular here :blink:.

the leveling is not the same as oblivion, its more traditional exp based. plus you have the action point style along with the fps. hit the right bumper during battle and it freezes, then you can target body parts like the old games and spend action points. its a western FPS RPG made by bethesda, of course it is gonna be similar to oblivion. but I wouldn't call it Oblivion with guns. it is its own game.

the leveling is not the same as oblivion, its more traditional exp based. plus you have the action point style along with the fps. hit the right bumper during battle and it freezes, then you can target body parts like the old games and spend action points. its a western FPS RPG made by bethesda, of course it is gonna be similar to oblivion. but I wouldn't call it Oblivion with guns. it is its own game.

which is good, because nearly everyone hated the crap out of Obl's leveling system.

Only reason I'm buying it is to get my bobblehead.

I liked the oblivion leveling, you could hold off leveling and have an extremely strong character. abusing the enemies leveling with you.

it also appears that the enemies in FO3 do NOT level with you. so enemies in certain areas will be a specific level range.

I hated the enemies level with you thing, because they always seemed to level at a faster pace than me. Early game I would decimate just about anything, and then as time went on, it just switched around. No matter what fancy combat moves I tried, I went down. :blink:

Hehe, like how your aiming towards the masses :rolleyes:, but I myself consider WoW one of most un-fun MMO out there, it reminds me so much of XBL back when Halo2 was only played by 5 year olds.

Ha Ha... look at what I found! Akihiro.... Now your playing WOW... Why did you decide to play it man? Friends?

Got Fifa 09, Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Far Cry 2 a few hours ago. Only tried Fifa 09 and Fallout so far. Fifa is as expected, slightly better, that's it. Fallout 3 reminds me of Oblivion in many ways but I haven't played anywhere near enough of it to make a decent judgement. I'm really looking forward to get stuck into Fable 2 now :mad: