What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting really tired of WoW. Trying to get my mage to 70 for the expansion (61 right now). Hopefully the expansion or 3.0 patch resparks my interest, because I don't actually have a lot else to do right now.

I'm just trying to normal cap

(Atm lvl 18 :( )

Have 2 other peeps playing with me but all they want to do is instance, not a fast lvling tech :D.

Normal cap??? Anyway... instance? level 18? might you be talking about the Wailing Caverns? Ohhh the memories. How often Id go there and fish just outside the entrance... deviate fish... the sought after catch. Had them turned into potions of growth. I used to walk small parties through there solo. For them to get the loot of course. Once I hit 60, I helped anyone and everyone who needed it. I found more fun in that than grinding out BSD runs. Besides... I wasn't specked for that kinda thing. No one wants a warrior who isnt def. specked.

Anyway... if it is WC, and your buddies are same level as you... your gonna need some more guys to tag along. Hmmmmm where to level, at that level... Ashenvale??? It's been sooo long, I cannot remember.

I miss WOW... I do... haven't played in years. Stratholme, Scholomance, Winterspring, goofing off around Booty Bay, killing pirates and getting their rum. I think I might just look into getting back on... but then again, it eats too much time. Perhaps not.

Normal cap??? Anyway... instance? level 18? might you be talking about the Wailing Caverns? Ohhh the memories. How often Id go there and fish just outside the entrance... deviate fish... the sought after catch. Had them turned into potions of growth. I used to walk small parties through there solo. For them to get the loot of course. Once I hit 60, I helped anyone and everyone who needed it. I found more fun in that than grinding out BSD runs. Besides... I wasn't specked for that kinda thing. No one wants a warrior who isnt def. specked.

Anyway... if it is WC, and your buddies are same level as you... your gonna need some more guys to tag along. Hmmmmm where to level, at that level... Ashenvale??? It's been sooo long, I cannot remember.

I miss WOW... I do... haven't played in years. Stratholme, Scholomance, Winterspring, goofing off around Booty Bay, killing pirates and getting their rum. I think I might just look into getting back on... but then again, it eats too much time. Perhaps not.

Arms and Fury warriors are quite popular now, there are other options for tanks, so there's not the terrible shortage there once was.

At level 18 the Barrens and Stonetalon are good place to level.

I remember goofing off in Booty Bay, too, though, did it all the time. I enjoyed killing the guards and then killing anyone walking by, just to be a jerk. I killed enough of the Bruisers that my rep with the Bloodsail Buccaneers was Friendly. They gave me a cool hat.

Just for the record, I had a level 60 Warlock and Shaman in classic, levelled a paladin to 70 in BC, hated it, sold the account, waited a few months, bought a new account, levelled a druid to 70, levelled a second shaman and a rogue to 70, and now have my 61 mage and a 58 warrior. Also have a 48 Dwarf rogue floating around, and a level 40 paladin.

I catch Deviate Fish in the oasis in The Barrens. A 20 stack go for abit of gold. I'm trying to get the very ultra rare recipe to cook them that happens to have a .000000001% drop from anything and everything in The Barrens. Cooking them costs even more and all a cooked Deviate fish does is change your appearance to a ninja or pirate.

you guys are gonna hate me but I'll be playing fallout3 in about 3 hours.

you guys are gonna hate me but I'll be playing fallout3 in about 3 hours.

Kinda but I'll be more annoyed cuz you'll come back and claim the game sucks cuz you saw a loading screen.