What did you play most recently?

Gryph

You make me want to play again... Too bad Warriors are nerfed. The only thing I can kill easily, is a rogue. Well, I have killed 3 rogues at the same time while grinding for fellcloth. Suckas thought the had me. ROCKET HELMET BITCHES!

I can kill Paladins, oddly enough.. their DPS suck. But it is always too close with hunters... I have battled some with traps, and I loose... almost every time. But anyone with magic... owns me. It's flocked up... we need natural resistances. How the hell can you justify killing me with a fireball... AFTER I swung my giant AXE through some cloth armor... Warriors are great in a team though. With a druid... I absolutely wrecked crap. buffed with thorns or whatever... I drink my potion of growth. deviate fish potion whatever.. eat some flame breath chilli, and whatever else I had, Id often zap them with my shrink ray.... utter domination... get me alone... and against a non rogue or paladin... I'm likely done. Reminds me of Asherons Call...

So yea... I just played some Flashback. I love that game. I'm still on the first stage... but whatever. Awesome game, try it if you liked "Out of this World"

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Demons Crest: SNES... I can't believe I have never played this! This game is bad ass!!!

That's one of my favorite games for the SNES. I just sort of found it one day while randoming some roms. Flashback I was never any good at, someday I might really sit down and try to finish it.

Yea I just played alittle more Demons Crest. The art is pretty cool. I am real early in the game... just a few skills or whatever... but I notice the bosses take some effort. Not that they're hard... but they can flock you up. I am currently taking screen shots, for my photoshopping projects. Like I said... the game is not only awesome... it looks bad ass. I am impressed. I think XBA needs a remade version!!!!!!!!

Edited by Belthasar

Tales Of Vesperia for X360. I have only played the Tales of Radiant Mythology on PSP before but this high quality production in term of graphics, acting speech and overall presentation really feel next-gen despite the similiar gameplay.