What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pure on xbox 360.

me too, I think I am about done though, the races got impossibly hard all the sudden.

I spent 3 straight hours upstairs in my office playing Titan Quest last night. Someone here mentioned it awhile ago, and I'm glad they did.

Titan Quest is an awesome Action RPG! If you like games like Diablo, give this a try.

So I was all like "hell yea!!!!"

Titan Quest is the sh!t, casual hardware can barely run it though ;).

And then I was like "DAMN!!!!"

Remember when people actually spoke like that?

Too bad though... Cinder sparked my interest.

After much messing around with joypad programs, I finally got DMC3 (terrible port) working with the gamepad but have little time to play it. Played the intro level and its fun though.

UTIII for the PS3. I am having issues with the aiming. I am slowly increasing the turn speed and aiming sensitivity... but as I do, subtle adjustments in my aim become harder. It has a slight auto aim feature, so that helps. It's just... UT is fast paced, that's why I like it (mainly) But with an analog, it is hard to do advanced maneuvers, such as jumping off a platform in the midst of a battle, and turning around and getting a shot off by the time I hit the apex of my jump.

Nothing beats a mouse for FPS. I just hope I can find middle ground with this aiming issue.

After much messing around with joypad programs, I finally got DMC3 (terrible port) working with the gamepad but have little time to play it. Played the intro level and its fun though.

Yeah, Capcom's PC ports are unbelievably poor quality, with scarce to none graphics options, control notations... not the mention often abysmal in-game video quality in many releases. Speaking of which, played Chaos Legion on the PS2 last night, because I grew tired of the trash that was its PC port. Excellent game on the original console, confusing and broken mess on the PC.