What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines with a Toreador. It was fun chatting people up and manipulating them, as was the Celerity ability.

The first three locations have some interesting and fun levels (not to mention characters), but the game slips abit when it reaches Chinatown. However, the game's multiple endings make up for it.

The stealth skill can be seriously abused. If you fill even half of that skill, you can crouch right in front of enemies, and they won't see you.

I posted before that I thought this game was flawed but also brilliant, and I still feel that way. I want to complete it again as a Malkavian, because they are mad and have cool dialogue options.

played a bit of the Castle crashers demo but I'm not gonna buy it, doesn't seem to be all that. I always get burned on XBLA games anyways. so I am basically not gonna buy anymore unless something amazing comes along.

Infinite Undiscovery. I'm not big on JRPGs and this one is no exception... horrid camera + real time battles = fail and the second section is just stupid. navigate a pitch black forest basically run until you bump into something then change directions and hope for the best.

I finished Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines with a Toreador. It was fun chatting people up and manipulating them, as was the Celerity ability.

The first three locations have some interesting and fun levels (not to mention characters), but the game slips abit when it reaches Chinatown. However, the game's multiple endings make up for it.

The stealth skill can be seriously abused. If you fill even half of that skill, you can crouch right in front of enemies, and they won't see you.

I posted before that I thought this game was flawed but also brilliant, and I still feel that way. I want to complete it again as a Malkavian, because they are mad and have cool dialogue options.

Maxed out Obfuscate is far better than any level of Stealth. You're invisible and can run around. Though it's harder to stealth kill as opposed to crouching. I know Malkavians and Nosferatus have this ability but I don't know if any other clan has it.

Just regular dialogue is what makes the Malks interesting. Plus you get extra dialogue in the game as it is playing as them so you get a little more story with them. Right now I'm in the museum and I'm lost. I love Dementation's Vison of Death. Instant Kill. I don't use Auspex unless I'm having trouble hacking something.

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Castle Crashes and I have no clue what it's like. I'm guessing it has to do with crashing castles.

Negative, it's a medival side scrolling adventure game. You have to save four princesses and defeat an evil wizard (as well as other themed bosses). Made by the guy behind Alien Hominid. It's a great game.

http://www.castlecrashers.com/

More Castle Crashers.

For 15 bucks you get a lot more than what you payed for with all types of stuff to unlock. Dan and Tom sure have improved over their last game, but it took a damn long time to finish this one (3 years).

There is infact, alot of castle crashing. 4 of them to be exact.

Also: The soundtrack is on rapidsearch. Just look for it. it's all legit and free! Most of them are found on Newgrounds AP.

I've been a good camper when it comes to my feelings for Force Unleashed, an action filled force grip Star Wars game that is fairly challenging. The upgrade system is sub-par, the costumes are creative and suitable for a one man Jedi who unleashes multiple barrages of mayhem on troops and other various enemies.

I am playing the PS2 port, the worst port visually, but it doesn't matter, because I am still able to experience the same games as people who have the 7th generation juggernauts.