What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Have a few different games going on at once here. Metal Gear Solid 4 (I'm currently in the middle of act 2) and Resistance: Fall Of Man (just bought and started that one last night). At this rate of buying games, I may never actually finish one.:(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm terrible at all RTS. I still play them because I like to see the little things die and destroy crap.

Have you tried Dawn of War?

I suck at most RTS games, but I'm enjoying (and becoming quite successful) at this one because it's more about battle tactics then resource management (the latter which I always find a pain in the behind). You always feel like you have a chance at winning, even when you are on the backfoot, and because your units are grouped into squads and you can reinforce them quickly and easily when you loose a squad member, you never get wiped out without a fight, even when the odds are against you.

Oh, and it's incredibly violent, too!

Resource management is ALWAYS the focus of a strategy game. No exceptions.

On Topic: Tetris DS. Got like 1000+ lines or something in Endless, it was kinda crazy.

Finally get to play Tekken 6 on those shiny HD cabinet. The experience is worth it and I really enjoy it although half of the combos I know of in DR are unusable here. Need to readjust to the new bounce effect too.

Man, if PS3 version will be as gorgeous as the arcade version, I might just have to get a PS3. Really praying for an X360 version now....:D

supposedly Spore released in AUS today. so I may be playing that soon....

but until then more TW09 and Mercenaries 2

Finally get to play Tekken 6 on those shiny HD cabinet. The experience is worth it and I really enjoy it although half of the combos I know of in DR are unusable here. Need to readjust to the new bounce effect too.

Man, if PS3 version will be as gorgeous as the arcade version, I might just have to get a PS3. Really praying for an X360 version now....:D

Have to agree with you about wanting to see a 360 version of Tekken 6, even if my liking for the Tekken series has started to wane a little since Bandai decided to do constant updates from Tekken 5 onward.

Oh and I've been playing Portal a bit. Fun game.