What did you play most recently?

Gryph

weapons based fighters aren't my favorite. and button push blockers aren't my favorite either. I can see how SCIV is a great game its just not my cup of tea. its fun in short bursts for me.

I have the same feeling, Inky. Although SCIV is great, I still prefer hand-to-hand combat as in Street Fighter, KOF or Tekken. Maybe the online did turn me off a little bit in SCIV. Hopefully, when BK get it, we could have a good match.

Downloading Shivering Isles now :P Oblivion really remind me of the times playing Eye of Beholder 1 & 2 on my old PC. FPS style, dungeon crawling. Heck, even some of the spells have the same name :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you figure out how to buy new spells LSD?

I reach the Mage Guild in Chorril (spell correctly?) but did not manage to try and buy spells yet. i think i have to complete a mini-quest first :P

before you finish the mage guild you can buy spells from some shop owners, it will be a little icon at the lower left.

I always have a problem trying to get serious with 3D fighters cuz of the Z-Axis. Screws me up everytime. I'm up for any online play.

There's a DLC for Oblivion to allow enemies to drop spellbooks. I didn't bother d/ling it cuz I'm more of a sneak and shoot type/melee player. The only spell I heavily rely on is the healing one you start off with.

I never play spell heavy characters either. straight bashers or stealthy types. I do use heal and the night vision type spells,

I once got pissed being a stealther cuz I accidently pickpocketed the merchant outside the main city that can sell you poisons and lockpicks and ended up fighting him. Thief and Assassin guilds so far are my favorite. Just seem more puzzle oriented than all the other's being hack n slash oriented.

Now at HL2 Episode 2.

After fixing a bug I'm mainly taking screenshots of the enjoyable graphics running at some better settings :thumbsup1: . To me one-two steps further than its prequels. Just falling for the kinda non linear and messy level design.

th_81909_ep2_outland_010017_122_410lo.jpg th_81912_ep2_outland_010021_122_6lo.JPG th_81920_ep2_outland_010049_122_131lo.JPG

And had some Red Alert 3 Beta.

Soviet's structures looking hell of detailled. Yet couldn't test much of the game though. First game was on low shader quality (which looks worse than CnC1) and 2nd match crashed. But I think I'd digg some more next days.

th_81400_beta_122_518lo.jpg th_81621_shot48_122_467lo.jpg

Edited by Wishdokta

skate sucked me back in.

also the experiment on PC. its a strange concept, you are watching another person on security cameras and have to help her in a standard adventure. your view is much like a pc desktop. but you cant control her or talk to her, just turn on lights and open doors to get her attention. it's a novel idea, not quite 100% polished.