What did you play most recently?

Gryph

more diablo II and some fairway solitaire, a bigfish game I am addicted to right now.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KOTOR... Just borrowed it from a friend. WOW... I learned so much about the Star Wars Universe while playing the game. The origin of the sand people, the builders. On and on I can go about the knowledge set into the game, but suffice to say the story is great. Everyone always said how good the game is, but I never gave it a chance, until recently. One of the main writers, Drew Karpyshyn, also wrote Darth Bane "PATH of DESTRUCTION"

Even though the game is dated, it is well done. Set with D@D version 2 rules or some such. It is a fun game that is intelligently done, go figure... Bio did it. I just wish Bio Ware was doing Fallout 3.

Thats the game I played just before KOTOR. Fallout 2. Im sure someone suggested that game, when I asked for recommendations on vintage games, but I just recently played it. The game was fun, I wish I played it years ago when it was new. Oh well. That game is fun, but don't expect too much from it, old is an understatement. When gaming concepts were still in they're infancy. But this Fallout 3........... it's being done by Bethesda..... To hell with Bethesda. They had a great game with Morrowind, then completely dropped the ball on Oblivion.

So yea... KOTOR @ Fallout 1 @ 2.... Great games worth playing. Role playing cornerstones.

COD4 online with bomb defusing team match (dun know what it called) easier for me as I keep hiding then go and plant bomb/defuse bomb :shootem:

GTAIV, restarting after getting the original :blink: Better loading compared to pirated version, the pirated must be a bad copy.

Eternal Sonata on the 360. Didn't get as much hype as Blue Dragon et al but I much prefer it. Normally I avoid JRPGs like the plague, but the lack of random battles, semi-real time battle system and a pretty unique and interesting story make this a standout for me.

I was playing Lufia II, but the game is all to repetitive. It's the same, "this is in the dungeon, go get it, or, someone has been kidnapped in this dungeon, save this person". The puzzle solving is so repetitive, and at this point I have no patience for these pointless riddles, and going on gamefaqs for every single puzzle I come across gets annoying. So no more of these SNES RPGs.