What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Yeh it was good. I'm just glad I got to hit you with the Raging Storm at least once <_<

Looking forward to getting SoulCalibur and Unreal Tournament III this week.

Lol, it is an ass trying to pull Raging storm. At least you do it quite a lot, but not me. ANalog stick is an ass and I suck on D-Pad. At least, i can pull Kaiser Wave :lol:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on disc. It's a retail game.

Ahh, i'll wait for it to come out then. hopefully there is a NTSC/A or region free version then.

I'm into COD4 currently though. Just ranked up to get Sniper class yesterday. you wanna join our group's game tonight? they are quite high ranked and played Harcore Death match all the time.

It's on disc. It's a retail game.

Ahh, i'll wait for it to come out then. hopefully there is a NTSC/A or region free version then.

I'm into COD4 currently though. Just ranked up to get Sniper class yesterday. you wanna join our group's game tonight? they are quite high ranked and played Harcore Death match all the time.

its region free. been available for a few days now.

I've been kinda addicted to Diablo II since the news about DIII. just going through the single player again. building up a new necro.

I pretty much just fell into the same trap I did with my Xbox1 when I softmodded it ie. I acquired a ton of backups and spoilt myself for choice, diluting most of the fun I could have had when I had only a few games. Anyway.. been enjoying replaying Rainbow Six Vegas. I dislike almost all FPS but this squad-based strategic gameplay suits me much better, less frantic, more thoughtful. It also, for me, handles the mechanic better than other squad-based shooters. Great fun picking a spot out, flicking on the Night-Vision goggles and sending your men out to clear a room, while you pick off the bad guys from a safe distance. Gutless but still fun :)

Sacred

Dungeon Siege

I set up a two computer lan in my house, and me and my friend have been trying to dig up D&D/D2 style rpg's that we can hook up with. If anybody has some good experiences (Might get System Shock 2 later) or mentions please state it :).