What did you play most recently?

Gryph

What was wrong with FFXI? Imo, WoW is worse...

Depends on your job and at the time of release FF11 took forever to level. I've heard that they made it easier.

WoW's problems is that Blizzard favors Alliance which is something you're not suppose to do with an MMO. And it's based off of Warcraft 3 which was a ripoff of Disciples 2.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was wrong with FFXI? Imo, WoW is worse...

It's slow, boring, and very harsh on solo players. During the game, I leveled warrior to 10 and monk to 20. In my time going from 1 to 20, I went from auto attacking rabbits and goblins until one of us died, to auto attacking rabbits and goblins until one of us died after spending a decade trying to find a party. From what I've heard from my higher level friends, this is the game, up until level 75, which feels like it could take months.

I'm not about to say WoW doesn't have problems. It has tons of problems. I just enjoy it more due to more engaging combat, some sense of purpose while levelling, and the ability to play by myself if I feel like it.

A whole rake of 360 games. RSV 1+2, COD4, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Rockstar Table Tennis, Fifa 08, Pro Evo 08, Assassin's Creed, HL2: The Orange Box and Viva Pinata.

Mostly just quick blasts but I spent probably the most time on the Table Tennis. Portal was great too, pretty innovative.

Edited by gavin19

Playing COD4, VF5 and Fatal Fury Special with Blackknight yesterday. Got my ass raped by BK on COD4, just doing ok on VF5 and could still manage to hold off on FFS. <_< Good game, BK :lol: