What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninja Gaiden 2 = Fail

Some nice improvements over the other 238946823764 attempted remakes of the same damn game but not enough to truly make it outstanding. For some reason I don't think the word camera is in Team Nonja's vocabulary.

Under Defeat. Finally got my free Xbox360 controller, was compelled to use it with NullDC. My Dreamcast is jealous... ;)

Great game by the way.

Nice! Whom did you use to beat Azazel? What was the ending like? ;)

Bruce. His hop kick launcher comes out fast enough to beat out most of Azazel's moves... so just whored out his juggles.

There was no ending though... there were credits and a Time Attack ranking but that's all. Figure the CGI will come with the PS3 port.

Thanks for the answer! I DID seem to remember watching a YouTube video of someone kneeing Azazel although it was with Raven...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7aKnDX1HaqM&...feature=related

guitar hero: aerosmith.

its guitar hero with a sh!t load of aerosmith songs, some real stinkers too.

I got 300 something gamerscore for completing the career and I'm done now.

fire woman, complete control and i hate myself for loving you are good though.

Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit: because of my addiction to fighting games I have to play these at least once, and they are always the exact same game.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - The Journey

What part of this does not own? Maybe I just don't play enough of these games.

I got the ps2 emulator all set up to play that one but haven't gotten around to it yet....

I haven't been playing any games lately. I really want to try GGPO with Magnis or Wizard, but I just haven't had time. There is so much to do and so much I can do. :unsure:

I got the ps2 emulator all set up to play that one but haven't gotten around to it yet....

Prepare to set aside a lot of time for it, especially if you're not playing on easy :unsure:. There have been so many times where I've chosen to play 'just a little bit longer' to see if I can level up and fuse Persona X, or see a girl one more time to see if her S.Link increases, and where that 'little bit' has turned into a few hours (hours that I don't have).

Otherwise Inky I'm thinking of picking up an iBook G4 myself this week... what are your owner's impressions a few weeks on? I'd probably be using it similarly to you- just for the net and things.