What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I actually couldn't get through Bioshock. I actually didn't get very far at all before it bored me to tears. I suppose I can see what people like about it but it really was not my thing.

Anyway the last thing I played was Ikaruga. I must say the thumbstick on the 360 controller really suits it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend of the River King for GBC

It's a weird RPG about fishing, the graphics are stinky since it's a GBC game but I found it somewhat addictive in a pokemonish way. It's quite easy if you have a guide to match lures, rods, bait with each fish. It's old but I guess back in it's time it would have been rather fun. 7 out of 10.

Edited by Tynvar

Tabula Rasa. I think I would really love the game, but my pc does not. Will give it another try when my new computer arrives in 2 weeks. Then I can really say something usefull about it.

Burnout Revenge; I really love the game, although the CPU drivers are starting to get really obnoxious + I totally suck at driving on mirrored tracks = wreck-a-thon.

I hated Puzzle Quest. Too often I would lose when the computer would make a match, and then complete matches kept falling into place. Not even something that either of us could change, just three things all falling from the top multiple times and clearing themselves.

stranglehold, had it since launch but never gave it much time. it took a whole lot of crap games to allow me to appreciate stranglehold..... to bad the multiplayer is dead.

played the first few levels of kane and lynch......... yeah.... I was thinking, hey its not so bad... then the nightclub level.... my brightness is all the way up and I still cant see crap. not to mention you can hardly move with all those people in there. I died like 5 times and that was enough for me.