What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I'm back playing The Darkness.

that was actually one of the better FPS on 360 IMO, underrated I'd say. I didn't much like the multiplayer but I enjoyed the story. I should go back and finish it sometime.

I'm back on dead rising for now, but I really wanna finish oblivion: shivering isles soon.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished FFX again, currently replaying FFVII with the model packs and man it makes this game so much more appealing. If you own the PC version of this game, you really need to give it a go.

2nd time Bioshock. The Big Daddies on hard difficulty s*ck your ammo dry.

Big Daddies on Normal Difficulty sucked my ammo dry :/ That is half what annoyed me about that game.. I was always low on ammo and low on EVE ( ?). Enemies took such a beating...

Just finished Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, and it was amazing, again. I especially liked all the pop culture references. Shows the translators knew what they were doing.

Amen to that. That game was king. I'm finding Apollo Justice harder to get through...

Oh and you know that whole Bridge to the Turnabout thing...

...where they swing the body from one side of the valley to the other...

I did that in real life. It was a bigger thrill than bungee jumping. :P

Just finished Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, and it was amazing, again. I especially liked all the pop culture references. Shows the translators knew what they were doing.

Amen to that. That game was king. I'm finding Apollo Justice harder to get through...

Oh and you know that whole Bridge to the Turnabout thing...

...where they swing the body from one side of the valley to the other...

I did that in real life. It was a bigger thrill than bungee jumping. :P

That's impressive, I must say.

2nd time Bioshock. The Big Daddies on hard difficulty s*ck your ammo dry.

Big Daddies on Normal Difficulty sucked my ammo dry :/ That is half what annoyed me about that game.. I was always low on ammo and low on EVE ( ?). Enemies took such a beating...

Gotta admit the first 2-3 Big Daddies are a tough call. Later, it's ok if you'r searching in all corners (found countless places where i didn't look for the 1st time) for ammo or money (especially ingredients for "U Invent" machines) to prepare for the epic fights.

Maybe it's a good idea having Telekinesis as soon as possible. It's the Plasmid with lowest costs, while you can kill several enemies with every type of obstacle/objects. On the other hand, I never use the Frost Plasmid. If you kill enemies by freezing them, there are no bodies left to investigate. More bodies means more money, health and bullets.

Or stunning enemies with electro stuff and beat the hell outta them with this big pliers.

Hope you played through it, anyway :P .