What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Soulstorm

Even tho it uses the same engine as Dark Crusade, it's so poorly optimized it's not funny. Also loading times are at least twice as long as Dark Crusade's. WTB patch... Great fun tho.

Still can't make friends with DaW. The other way round, can't wait for CnC Addon release next week :( .

Oh me neither. And Red Alert 3 and Starcraft 2 as well. Those're gonna be frikin sweet. But I still consider DoW the best strategy game of all time. It gives you the best feeling of war out of all of them.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

played a little condemned 2 this morning, just got a taste but it seems ok.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Soulstorm

Even tho it uses the same engine as Dark Crusade, it's so poorly optimized it's not funny. Also loading times are at least twice as long as Dark Crusade's. WTB patch... Great fun tho.

Still can't make friends with DaW. The other way round, can't wait for CnC Addon release next week :( .

Oh me neither. And Red Alert 3 and Starcraft 2 as well. Those're gonna be frikin sweet. But I still consider DoW the best strategy game of all time. It gives you the best feeling of war out of all of them.

So in your opinion, should I wait until they fix all the bugs with Soulstorm before getting it? The new expansion doesn't really interest me that much but hey it's DoW.

now playing. assasine creed , Akatsuki Blitzkampf ( i found it on net) , call of duty 4 ( multyplayer, theirs a upcoming tournament here)

and offcourse fifa08. im a fulltime pro fifa player u know. trying to play street fighter iii and project justice on my pc.buy cant.didt have a clue what to do.

rainbow six Vegas 2. and condemned 2.

RB6V2 seems more fun then the last one to me. Condemned 2 is..... I dunno I only rented the first one. I'm not sure if I like the whole "first person Melee" gameplay. I haven't tried multi on either one yet.