What did you play most recently?

Gryph

World In Conflict (demo - not enough money yet to buy full game, nor a computer good enough to run it) and Need for Speed Most Wanted (haven't played it too recently, on 9th or 8th blacklist member, my computer barely runs it anyway)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass Effect.

Damn good interactive rpg game. The battles could use some improvement but the story is really interesting and immersing. Really feel like you are in part of a big budget movie.

And yes, it feels like KOTOR 2 but only better.

Minor nags: wonky battles, a lot of loading to refresh the textures (not that bad but enough to be annoying sometimes).

Pros: Engaging conversations, fun side-missions, and yeah, trying to get into the skirts of those aliens :P

Brave Story for the PSP. i haven't played a rpg for a long time and usually when i do i quit after a while of playing of it gets boring sometime but so far this game is okay and i like the story

The Witcher.

I uninstalled Gears of War because I stopped having fun with it. I have too little gaming time and too many games to stay stuck on one area. The moment I stop enjoying myself it's uninstall time.

1: MUST have Torque Bow

2: Get in close, but not TOO close

3: Stick to cover or DIE

It's more that the cover spots don't really provide great cover against their Torque Bows- once you're past the first side of the station, no matter where you hide, they can get a shot stuck to you from some weird angle and its a 1-hit KO. Also the checkpoint is wayy back... you have to walk and listen to the same conversations again and again, which doesn't help your concentration for the next attempt.

yep thats where I quit Gears and never returned........ about the 8th time I took that long walk I was like flock this.

The Witcher.

I uninstalled Gears of War because I stopped having fun with it. I have too little gaming time and too many games to stay stuck on one area. The moment I stop enjoying myself it's uninstall time.

I feel the same way. if I go more then an hour or so not having any fun then the game goes bye-bye.

I haven't really played anything all week. just some Skate here and there.