What did you play most recently?

Gryph

FINALLY BEATEN 100% on Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles on the Rondo of Blood remake.

Truly amazing game, and the Dracula was hard as hell to beat. I was at my last sliver of life and managed to land the final blow.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jericho and it was a big disappointment. Love Clive Barkers Undead but this was just too slow on the cut aways and the keyboard buttons are too damn slow. Love the graphics though. Being a big horror fan all I got to say is this game is a big dis.

I was not too impressed with the Jericho demo.

Yeah, I didn't really like it, either...

Other than that, I'm still playing Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow on my PSP. Online DMs are so much fun.

I was not too impressed with the Jericho demo.

Yeah, I didn't really like it, either...

Other than that, I'm still playing Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow on my PSP. Online DMs are so much fun.

Yeah I'd say it was a grand dissapointment I was looking online after noticing your post and for rating righting now on a 10 rating its showing 8.0 but I check gamer boards their giving it a 1.2 out of 10.0 umm first part who where they surveying when they did their ratings like man I wanna know where these guys on a Kilo of Pot or what? cause only a Pinocchio would do something that stupid and rate a crappy game 8 out of 10.

Whenever U run out of Ammo snap their neck.

(Let you know Pinocchio means Pin Head in italian)

Ninja Five-0 and Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (GBA)

Both are excellent, especially Ninja Five-0.

Ninja Five-0 really is amazing. Oh man, I may have to dig through my bottomless drawers of old stuff to find my cart of that game...