What did you play most recently?

Gryph

DJ Max Portable - Finally got my hands on this game, and yes it is as great as everyone else here says. Cant wait for number 2 on the 30th.

Did you gunning for the Limited Edition? I am still hoping that someone's credit card screw up and their payment did not get through on that day so that I can get my hand on it ;)

Nooo... I heard that was sold out ages ago. Ill settle for the standard copy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Gravity PSP demo. All PSP owners need to get this IMMEDIATELY. Not just the best homebrew on the PSP, but one of the best games, period. I can't believe how good it looks and plays.

Anyone played the PC version? I wonder if it has a storyline in it. That seems to be the only thing missing. I want some starfox-esque plot to the missions

Hokuto no Ken.. that GG-esque Fist of the North Star game that shipped to me today. Its a pretty big disappointment... Dont know about anyone else but its one of the most clunky unorthodox 2d fighters Ive ever played.

Edit: LoL forgot I'd spent the last half hour with Tiberium Wars. Unlike HnK, this hasnt disappointed so far - fingers crossed.

Edited by DragonKeeper