What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Spacecowboy and Silk road....

Spacecowboy is a new type of MMO (at least to me) were the main field is the air and your in a airplane kicking NPC butt!!! But graphics are real glitchy / lagy (the texture on most of the floors are plain color..).

Silk Road, this reminds me of a RYL rip off with a twist of actuall history, exept the only thing related to actuall history is the name (at least what I've seen so far).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rented Batman: Rise of Sin Tsu for my little brother to play, thought it would be lame but its alright. North worth buying unless you're a die hard Batman fan...and have someone else to play with.

Also played a bunch of demo games, the most fun being "We Love Katamari", The Matrix Path of Neo. Definatley worth buying.

• 1 month later...

Picked up some oldies again...

Planescape: Torment rocks my socks. Best writing ever, period. The combat mechanics could definately be better, but the story and characters more than make up for it. It doesn't hurt that I love the Planescape setting, but there are so many unique ideas going on that the game easily stands on its own. As a bonus, you get the sexiest video game dialog ever if you pick the right options when talking to Annah.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (PC) is better than I thought it would be. I never played any of the Splinter Cell games because they looked kind of stiff and boring, but I'm getting a kick out of choking people out and stuffing them in dark corners. I'm not bored to tears by the story either, which was surprising. The dialog is also well done, especially the oft-humorous "interrogate" bits (except for the bad accents).

1Emulation hasn't nuked itself yet, so I loaded that up again too. Hi. 8)

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The original was fantastic, and the new improved version is even better, especially with the addition of the 3rd person camera view. I haven't even gotten to the online play but I'm sure that will rock as well.

Also playing Initial D Kashiramoji D Special Stage (PlayStation2 the Best). If you like the series than you'll like the game. So much to unlock, and the Euro beat tracks are used in the game woot!! :punk:

Edited by Sturmvogel