What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the warriors xbox.

been playing pretty much 2 days straight. I love it. but I beat it today ;) about 14 or 15 hours playtime.

Jesus, everywhere I read everyone has beaten the new games in like a day. F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Warriors, and Shadow of the Collosus. I could never beat a game that quickly. I'd feel ripped off.

They are people with no life! But I do wonder how did Inky get to beat it so fast? Inky, are you on holiday or something?

yeah I was on my days off so I just sat and played like crazy.

I beat teh story on easy but I still haven't finished all the optional stuff and unlocked everything. then I'll start again on hard ;)

I beat MK:shaolin monks in about the same timeframe.(couple of days hardcore playing) so I guess the beat em up games are just short.

Jesus, everywhere I read everyone has beaten the new games in like a day. F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Warriors, and Shadow of the Collosus. I could never beat a game that quickly. I'd feel ripped off.

Shadow of the Colossus was never intended to be long, just like ICO.

Cuz their all 8-12 hours. Theres nothing immersive anymore. Christ I'm almost done fear. And who buys Quake for the single player content?