What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

resident evil 4

man , this is one of the best games i haev ever played.... i got the collectors edition and it has a dvd with it , its worth the price and its rated one of the best GC games ever , i like the resident evil series.... but this has gotta be my pick outa the lot of dem... im playing it on Normal , there is a hard mode but u gotta unlock it.... anyway it provides a good game time 20 - 30 hrs.... its also very intense and i guess scary, :angry: but its a game that you wont do it the first time and you wanna keep going back

so if you have a GC go and buy it now !

Still playing GTA:SA.

After a few hundrend tries, I finally pass all the flying tests.

(I get stuck at the helicopter level. I only have mouse and keyboard:()

I played RE4 at a friend's place the other day and it was the first time I saw the beginning where they say "The President's daughter has been kidnapped" or something like that. The first thing that came to my head was "Are you a bad enough dude to save the President's daughter?"

I played RE4 at a friend's place the other day and it was the first time I saw the beginning where they say "The President's daughter has been kidnapped" or something like that. The first thing that came to my head was "Are you a bad enough dude to save the President's daughter?"

Indeed, same here. :angry:

@ agozer and Grph

lol , i also asked the question when i was at my friends house :D

"should i buy dis game for myself" then lol i thought to myself "hell YEh"

he is a foking crazy arse he is finishing it on hard and basically enemys kill you with 2 shots , there is less ammo and the kill ashley , they dont take here and she dies in one shot... but the thing i dont get i have had it like 1 week less then him and he has finished it on esy , normal and hard o.O FREAK