What did you play most recently?

Gryph

more GTA: SA

exept I'll prolly stop now. I really hate it when there are only a few missions available and they are all way to hard for my controllers health. N.O.E. is a biatch! :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you finally got it working huh?

Yeah. I guess people were right about it being limited to a degree.

BF2 demo again. Went to enemy spawn and picked them off. Bastards didn't know what hit them

OMG SPAWN CAMPER! :blink:

Stop playing BF2!! Your becoming addicted to it!! Even gryph plays it >.<!!

What do you mean "even Gryph plays it"? Why wouldn't I? I've been waiting for this game since it was first announced. Modern military combat games is where it's all at. :P It's a damn good game.

Difibulator > all weapons.

For anyone whose played MGS 3, does a CAUTION count as an ALERT in the game?

Well, depends on how you look at it... Caution only means that the enemy has become suspicious (either because of noise or some other disturbance) and is investigating the cause.

In other words, I wouldn't call it an alert, because the enemy isn't really running after you and trying to kill you.

For anyone whose played MGS 3, does a CAUTION count as an ALERT in the game?

Well, depends on how you look at it... Caution only means that the enemy has become suspicious (either because of noise or some other disturbance) and is investigating the cause.

In other words, I wouldn't call it an alert, because the enemy isn't really running after you and trying to kill you.

I only ask since I'm gunning for getting no alerts in the game, which along with no kills unlocks the stealth camo. Either that or shoot all 47 or so of those green doll thingies.

La Pucelle: Tactics

Jsut a heads up, I'm going to write reviews for Disgaea, Phantom Brave and La Pucelle: Tactics and I will most likely publish all three on the same day.