What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BF2 demo again. Went to enemy spawn and picked them off. Bastards didn't know what hit them

OMG SPAWN CAMPER! :P

Stop playing BF2!! Your becoming addicted to it!! Even gryph plays it >.<!!

What do you mean "even Gryph plays it"? Why wouldn't I? I've been waiting for this game since it was first announced. Modern military combat games is where it's all at. :P It's a damn good game.

BF2 demo again. Went to enemy spawn and picked them off. Bastards didn't know what hit them

OMG SPAWN CAMPER! :P

What do you mean "even Gryph plays it"? Why wouldn't I? I've been waiting for this game since it was first announced. Modern military combat games is where it's all at. :P It's a damn good game.

Lol I knew you were gonna say that :D.

OMG SPAWN CAMPER! :punk:

What do you mean "even Gryph plays it"? Why wouldn't I? I've been waiting for this game since it was first announced. Modern military combat games is where it's all at. :clapping: It's a damn good game.

Liez. Does spawn camping involve me jumping on the aircraft carrier and creating a whole squad so we can pick them off? Noooo. Thats called skill!

O..kay. Anyway, I have a week to enjoy a slight breather before summer quarter starts. I decided to rent MGS 3 and I just finished it today. A great game overall. Although I wish Kojima offered players a dual audio option. I liked the original Japanese voice actors in the demo....

Liez. Does spawn camping involve me jumping on the aircraft carrier and creating a whole squad so we can pick them off? Noooo. Thats called skill!

At the Shackbattles server people are clamoring for this guy to be banned because he does that. :P I haven't had the displeasure to play with him yet though.