What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tie Fighter is teh sex. Have you noticed that quite a few Str Wars games after that have been mediocre at best, excluding a few gems of course?

Oddworld stranger

meh its ok , gun play is good , being outnumbered and hunting ammo somewhat sucks

SF:Third Strike , i can say this is my favorite sf ever and gill sucks :o

Tie Fighter is teh sex. Have you noticed that quite a few Str Wars games after that have been mediocre at best, excluding a few gems of course?

Everything that Star Wars related from Lucasart after Ep. 1 are crap.

Well, i still like the Jedi Knight series :o And Battlefront is awesome in some area especially Battle of Hoth.

Everything that Star Wars related from Lucasart after Ep. 1 are crap.

Well, i still like the Jedi Knight series :( And Battlefront is awesome in some area especially Battle of Hoth.

Exactly. That's why I said "excluding a few gems".

destroy all humans on the oxm demo disc, pretty fun I can't wait to get my hands on the full game. I had alot of fun finding new ways to torment the cows!

destroy all humans on the oxm demo disc, pretty fun I can't wait to get my hands on the full game. I had alot of fun finding new ways to torment the cows!

I cant wait to get that game also, using your death beam to destroy houses pretty much killed most of my time. Although i wish they made the demo a little bit longer.

More Vandal Hearts 2. Does anyone know of more games like this?

Well, you'd want isometric 2D strategic RPGs then. Final Fantasy Tactics, Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, Tactics Orge, Ogre Battle to name a few on the PSX... and Black Matrix, but that's only in Japanese.

On the PS2, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Phantom Brave, and La Pucelle Tactics.

You might get a kick out of Front Mission 3 as well. I thought you didn't like console RPGs.