What did you play most recently?

Gryph

And yeah, it sells sex. As usual, sex sell, especially to under-aged kids. They blantantly show off boobies, as if it is part of the Greek culture........(it is the Greek culture, I think :( )

Anyway, I will sum it up as a DMC wannabe.

Graphically, this is one cool dude. Gameplay wise, been there done that. In fact, most of the monster can be killed with just the few combos that you can learn. There are no special needed :P

So, slash away. Now, let me get back to DW5 which is also slash and slash but with better feeling on it :P

You fail history.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yeah, it sells sex. As usual, sex sell, especially to under-aged kids. They blantantly show off boobies, as if it is part of the Greek culture........(it is the Greek culture, I think :spam2: )

Anyway, I will sum it up as a DMC wannabe.

Graphically, this is one cool dude. Gameplay wise, been there done that. In fact, most of the monster can be killed with just the few combos that you can learn. There are no special needed :spam2:

So, slash away. Now, let me get back to DW5 which is also slash and slash but with better feeling on it :spam2:

You fail history.

I did FAIL! How do you know? :spam2:

Anyway, I am now playing as Xiahou Dun in DW5.

"Just another victim!" Muahahahahahaha :P

God of War is one of those "lets hype it up the wazzoo and join the band wagon". Like it has really repetitive gameplay and crap puzzles and yet it gets the 9's from everyone.

I beat Musou mode with Ma Chao. He is the coolest because he has the same name as me.

Edited by NeoMaster

More Gran Turismo 4. I'm up to about 21% now and I've got myself a few genuine race cars, like the Motul Z and the RX8 LM. It's kind of sad how they let you take the LM version of a car into the model-specific race for that vehicle. No standard tune-up is going to save you from a Power-to-Weight of 1.5, coupled with insane handling.

My goal for now is 25%, though the endurance races scare me. I never finished more than 1 or 2 of them in GT3, and even that was a relay with a bunch of friends. There are at least 3 24 Hour races! Ack!

I beat Musou mode with Ma Chao. He is the coolest because he has the same name as me.

Ma Chao IS the coolest, but I always thought it was for the helmet and spearwork. I had him almost maxed out in DW3 before someone told me to try putting him on a horse. :blink:

And what a coincidence, the girls call me super horse too. :rofl:

I need to get DW5 badly.

No, I don't even pretend to know Chinese, but that's what they said his name translated to in some FAQ I read. Don't bite my head off about it.

My name is spelt with a "u" instead of the "o" but whatever, I see my qualities in him. Anyway, I chose him because I thought he had white hair (turns out to be his headgear) and since he's a fighter of justice. Everything he does is about the justice and I love his one liners.

Personally I don't like using the horse because its so much more fun using the spear on foot.

Now I wondering who else I should play as. None of the others seem cool enough.

fight night round 2

I spent soo much time on FN2k4. and this one is better in every way.

Constantine for PC.

Surprisingly, this game is good! Great graphic even on GForce 2.

Interesting gameplay. Control a bit dodgy but bearable.

Overall, I give it a plus :) I might even been thinking of putting up a review once done :P