What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Project justice is the japanese name for Rival Schools.

Don't know which version gryph is talking about though.

No, it's Justice Gakuen.

I just looked through some sources, and according to most of them, Project Justice is a sequel to Rival Schools. However, some also say that It's slightly different than Rival Schools 2 on the PSX, but not by much. Go figure.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Power Stone 2 and Project Justice. God I love those two games.

Isn't that Rival Schools 2?

I have that on the PSX, but it's in japanese. Oh well, minor gripe.

No, it's Justice Gakuen.

I just looked through some sources, and according to most of them, Project Justice is a sequel to Rival Schools. However, some also say that It's slightly different than Rival Schools 2 on the PSX, but not by much. Go figure.

Well I wrote Rival Schools 2: Project Justice on the CD so I'm covered both ways. :P

I have the english dc version too.

Oh, I was playing timesplitters 3 again but co-op campaign and this game now really kicks butt. It just has so much you can ask and it gives it too you straight up.

Rival Schools was awesome, but I never got a chance to play Project Justice in earnest. It was one of about 10 games I wanted a Dreamcast for. That doesn't sound like much, but it's still more than twice the xbox. :)

Gran Turismo 4 again for me. I found the secret to easy money and I'm resisting the urge to milk it like mad. I'm about 9% complete now. Damn this game is big. Where before it felt much harder, now that I know how to get around in it, It feels more balanced than GT3.

Alright, bought Lord of The Ring ROTK and GT3 A Spec. Now I will be able to transfer credits so I don't have to settle for shittty cars in GT4! Muahahha.

Will GT4 let you transfer 100K creds and the licenses if you don't actually have them on your GT3 save? If not, you're better off just playing GT4. The licenses are easier to earn in part 4 (I thought so anyway), and getting 100K in GT3 is harder than it is in GT4.

Here's an easy trick:

First, you'll want about 15K and your A License.. If you're starting a new game, try buying a Honda Beat or a Suzuki Cappucino for the Lightweight K-Car Cup. Winning that will net you 6K and a Ginetta G4. The G4 is a decent car, and you might win some other races with it, or you can sell it for 10K. The 6K from the races and the 10K for the G4 will be enough to earn you upward of 200K almost immediately.

Take the B and A license exams. Bronzes are fine. You can sell the car you get from the B liscence for a little more cash if you need it. If you're having trouble, try pressing R3 at the countdown before the exam to display the racing lines.

Now, get yourself a halfway decent used car with the money you've saved up. I used a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS TOMMI MAKINEN Edition '00, which I think was about 16K. I made no modifications to it whatsoever and won both of the necessary races with about a 10 second lead over 2nd place. A plain ol' Lancer VI should do fine, but I'm not sure. I would recommend 4WD, but anything that can corner should do.

Now, go to the Special Conditions Races arena and race cup #2, Capri Rally (Easy). You'll run Costa di Amalfi forward and in reverse, against a mediocre 4WD car. Winning both will net you 10K and a Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car '02. The car is awesome, and you can use it to win a number of other races. Alternately, you can sell it for over 250K!

The icing on the cake? You can win it more than once! Go back to the Capri Rally. Try to start one of the races and you'll be asked if you want to reset the records. Hit yes, win the two races again, and you'll get another 10K and another 250K+ rally car. The rally car you win the first time around can be used to win the races the second time, making them even quicker and easier.