What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sengoku 3 on Neo Geo - A fun beat 'em up.  I liked the level of complexity, but it's frickin hard!

Ninja Master's on Neo Geo - An oft-overlooked fighter.  Much fun.

Sengoku 3 has an awesome combo system. The last boss is extremely cheap.

Silent Storm.

It's a WW2 tactical strategy rpg, sort of, with a little twist in the history (which it doesn't overtly mention until it happens, so I won't spoil it).  It's a ton of fun, but it has a few problems.  Maybe I'll write a review.

Hey...where did you get that from? Did you buy it or did you acquire it through other means? I really want to play that game.

MvC2 xbox

after all this time I still have a few characters one stage most of the art and all the alternate colors to unlock.

I've been playing a lot of games.

GBA:

Racing Gears

Puyo Pop Fever

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance

Playstation 2:

Devil May Cry 3

Mx vs ATV

Dragonball Z Sagas

Bloody Roar 4

TimeSplitters Future Perfect

World of Warcraft, and have been since later November. A lot of people on the forums ignore MMOs for some reason. But they're a lot more fun than can be describable, WoW especially. City of Heroes is fun, too, plus it's the only game that allows you to create your own superhero. I need to renew my subscription to that.

Silent Storm.

It's a WW2 tactical strategy rpg, sort of, with a little twist in the history (which it doesn't overtly mention until it happens, so I won't spoil it).  It's a ton of fun, but it has a few problems.  Maybe I'll write a review.

Hey...where did you get that from? Did you buy it or did you acquire it through other means? I really want to play that game.

I got it when I worked at a video game shop. They sent out free copies to managers, and mine didn't want it. Actually, the disks say "store manager copy" on them. ^_^

I sort of got the impression that it's rare outside of europe, is that what you've found?

Silent Storm.

I got it when I worked at a video game shop. They sent out free copies to managers, and mine didn't want it. Actually, the disks say "store manager copy" on them. ^_^

I sort of got the impression that it's rare outside of europe, is that what you've found?

Lucky you. I was getting it with Bit torrent when the tracker died and then slowly all the seeds went away and only leechers were left.

Actually, I just looked on ebay and found it for $10 so I might get it there. :)

And I also just found the demo so I'll be downloading that.

Red Orchestra went 3.2

New stuff, and love the new portal MGs, this mod is getting better and better. I can't wait till it comes out on retail.

Lucky you. I was getting it with Bit torrent when the tracker died and then slowly all the seeds went away and only leechers were left.

Actually, I just looked on ebay and found it for $10 so I might get it there. :)

And I also just found the demo so I'll be downloading that.

There's also an expansion and a "gold" edition, which I would imagine has the expansion in it. So, if you like the demo, you might want to look for those.

Fair warning though, it's not for the faint of heart. Try it on easy so you can save mid-combat without cheating. ^_^

Red Orchestra went 3.2

New stuff, and love the new portal MGs, this mod is getting better and better. I can't wait till it comes out on retail.

Nice, off to DL.

Edit: Would you happen to know if the stuff from the 3.1 map pack is included in the full install of 3.2?

Edited by Daeval