What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get House Of The Dead 3 but can't play it due to graphic card obsolete :P Oh, well..........

Argh, that sucks.

I just played Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando a while ago.

Just get House Of The Dead 3 but can't play it due to graphic card obsolete :P Oh, well..........

Argh, that sucks.

I've played about 20 hours of R&C 2 but haven't completed it yet. I wonder how much longer it will take. Oh yeah, Im at the final boss of Shadow Hearts 2, after I beat him I'll share my experience.

Argh, that sucks.

I've played about 20 hours of R&C 2 but haven't completed it yet. I wonder how much longer it will take. Oh yeah, Im at the final boss of Shadow Hearts 2, after I beat him I'll share my experience.

20 hours is pretty damn long for a game like that.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But lots of those hours were spent backtracking and upgrading my weapons.

Well, I completed SH2, its quite sad what happens in the end and a little confusing. I spend about 33 hours playing the two disc game and it was fabulous.

Now I need to find another game that's worthy of completing...

Soldier of Fortune 1 (multiplayer) this since the year 2000

:P

What so good about this game??? I finish it in not more than 5 hours and threw it away after that :D

Yeah , You are right about the singleplayer modus.Once a time finished the game then stop play it.

But I mean the multiplayer modus. I was more than 3 years in a clan

this is the reason why I play it till today. CTF ,Arsenal and Deathmatch. :clapping:

Soldier of Fortune 2 , I have it also , its nothing for me. I dont like it.

Mortyr 2 and Doom3 are now finished :lol: so I started this week with Half-Life 2.

Paper Mario.  Looks very good except it has a very annoying glitch in the emu when you go to see the fortune teller.  Slows down to like 2fps.  Hopefully I'm done with him!

Yeah, Paper Mario is one of the best games the N64 has.

More Return to Castle Wolfenstein for me.

God damn, the Über Soldat keeps owning my ass with his Tesla Gun time after another. I can barely take five steps on the catwalk and I'm already dead.