What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Unreal Championchip

I wish this was a X-Box exclusive like UC2 will be, infourtanatly, it's just UT2K3 with a LOT fewer maps, don't buy it unless you got alot of friends that like UT, and the 2k3 version...

The demo of UC2 is awesome, it has xbox live also.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My subscription to OPM finally *ugh* arrived. Thanks Gamecop...thought it would never happen. So I've been playing the demo. The playable games are:

Shining Tears - It's kinda of cool..similar to Tales of Symphonia

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows - This game was pretty solid. Only con was that it was dubbed....the voice cast was at least bearable, but for a game like this, you'll want the original voice cast, so if buying import. Definately worth a rent at least.

Cold Winter - A decent FPS in my opinion, although I really don't play games in this genre so it doesn't mean much coming from me. But it keep me interested enough to finish the demo.

Enthusia - A realistic driving game by Konami. A weird name for a game to boot, and there's a cheesy announer who say's "Enthusia at the start..in a kind of gay seductive voice. The game emphasis realisic physics for the cars...this is more of a sim for drivnig purists. Not that much of a fun game to play for us regular joes.

Rampage (the lizard rocks!), King of Fighters 2003, Diablo II, and finally Gran Turismo 4.

I'm irritated with GT4 at the moment because of its saving scheme. Even without autosave on, it saves when you switch cars, which means you can't buy a new car without saving. So, if the car you buy isn't as nice as it looked then you're just out however many tens of thousands you spent on it. Or, if you find out there is some fundamental flaw in a $60,000 car that the game didn't bother telling you about, for example, that you CAN'T ACTUALLY RACE IT FOR MONEY.. You're extra-screwed. And it sells for 12K.. Grrr... I haven't tried removing the memory card yet, but I'll give that a shot next.