DS or PSP

Mag

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im prettty much gonna see other people biatch about the psp b4 i look into investing one haha. but i have to admit, it looks baaaaaaad ass

and it looks very big hands friendly...thats why i dont own any Sps or anythin like that....

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really never was a fan of Sony in my early years of gaming. I have to say that since I am a big fighting game fan, I have no choice, but to go with the PSP. Let's put it this way.. I'd feel retarded being seen playing the DS..but if I was playing the PSP.. it wouldn't feel half as bad since generally speaking..handhelds were never made for older people. :banghead:

Finally! boomba goose, that was great, I hate having tiny controllers. Who on earth decided it would be a great idea to create a MicroCon? (That tiny geigh controller for Gamecube, think of half a gamecube controller)

I like the original Xbox controllers.

Supposedly Sony sold out almost all of its PSP units in Japan.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/572/572696p1.html

Nice to "hear" from you LSD. :banghead:

Not surprised, since both are selling well.

Anyways, CARE FACE!

I made fun of my cousin's DS, she punched me in the kidney and threw me onto a couch. it hurt, alot.

I made fun of my cousin's DS, she punched me in the kidney and threw me onto a couch. it hurt, alot.

Nintendo fanboys can be dangerous if you speak ill of their favorite product. :banghead: