OH NOES! Thoughtless has profanity!

Wizard

I like this:
He dismissed Whitcomb's suggestion that Wal-Mart stores didn't know about the censored version of the song. "They are a multimillion-dollar corporation and they certainly can communicate among their various entities," he said.

This guy obviously has no idea how multimillion dollar corporations work. :D He's probably as naive and sheltered as his clients.

While I wouldn't normally support wal-mart, it's a case of lesser evil at this point. It's one thing for a big company to be jerks for profit, but another thing entirely for an individual family to be complete idiots. It takes a lot less bureaucracy to be decent human beings as a family. I bet they even yelled at the retail clerk.

I don't think he's naive, but his speech is clearly for naive people (and flocking puritan morons).

I have a feeling walmart is going to pwn him in court, in which case he might look a little naive. :D I'd say "we'll find out," except I'm not likely to pay any attention to this in the future. :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's wrong with you people?

Well, all in all, any idiot could try suit anyone, the scary thing is that they are being paid attention, oh come on, in case it contains the F word and you do not want your kids to hear, just return the freaking Cd and get a Backstreet boys one, you rchiledren will love it :)

Well, all in all, any idiot could try suit anyone, the scary thing is that they are being paid attention, oh come on, in case it contains the F word and you do not want your kids to hear, just return the freaking Cd and get a Backstreet boys one, you rchiledren will love it :)

Well they are suing because Walmart wasn't supposed to carry them in the first place. I love how they changed Nirvana's "Rape Me" to "Wafe Me." That was just classic.

Well they are suing because Walmart wasn't supposed to carry them in the first place. I love how they changed Nirvana's "Rape Me" to "Wafe Me." That was just classic.

What the hell? That's st wrong, even if it was in the name of censorship.

I couldn't imagine growing up with parents like that. lol I remember buying Bad Religion's Suffer when I was 12 or 13 and listening to it in the car with my mom. she was more conserned with the album cover then the bad language. heheh.

I couldn't imagine growing up with parents like that. lol I remember buying Bad Religion's  Suffer when I was 12 or 13 and listening to it in the car with my mom. she was more conserned with the album cover then the bad language. heheh.

Man, my folks were the same way. They knew better than to think that a little language from a CD was going to make me a bad kid. I learned much worse things going to school every day.

Also, It's just moronic and lazy to blame a cd for you kids misbehavior and lazy to sue a company rather than teach their kids that what the cds say/teach/whatever is wrong.