KLite++

OverlordMondo

Anyone having trouble with ports just use ares. it automatically searches for good ports to use, and it runs the same network.Yeah im on a router which i dont own, and it connects well. So im confident it will solve your problems.

Edited by saiyanfire

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone having trouble with ports just use ares. it automatically searches for good ports to use, and it runs the same network.Yeah im on a router which i dont own, and it connects well. So im confident it will solve your problems.

wow, ur right....this is pretty much kazaa just a lil different...thanks man, i appreciate that..u guys should check this one out too~!

my friend used it and it flocked his whole computer up, but i'm sure it's becuz he's a super noob, since he know nuthin about computer and i had to reinstall everything for him, so that's y i don't use it, i heard bearshare is good but i think it's easy to get caught on that

Meh....Kazaa is pretty decent...aside form the corrupt files you run into with newer songs. For anime its the best i've ever used. I used it at my univeristy and get good speed, usually around 150-200KB. Bittorent has been a bit sketchy. Don't get that good a speed, but that all depends on the seeders etc.

I can't connect to Kazaa.  The search icon stays gray the whole time.  I don't know what's going on...  They're clawing at the door now...  I think I'm gonna hurl...  No seriously, I need help on this.

EDIT:  Nevermind, it's working now.

question: got the newest version?

http://n-sane.us/index.php?page=p2p/klite27

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI