Happy Corner

Mag

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read it, whatz it about?

n Hong Kong universities, the students actually enjoy a game called: " Happy Corner ". Basically, a group of students rush up to someone then grab them by the leg and pull them apart then ram them into the corner of a wall blink.gif the students thought this as a form of bonding and communication

Next time, read. We're serious about spam such as this, we have issued warnings already for stuff like this.

Didn't read it, whatz it about?

n Hong Kong universities, the students actually enjoy a game called: " Happy Corner ". Basically, a group of students rush up to someone then grab them by the leg and pull them apart then ram them into the corner of a wall blink.gif the students thought this as a form of bonding and communication

Next time, read. We're serious about spam such as this, we have issued warnings already for stuff like this.

Opps! My bad. I thought this was a differen't thread. My mistake.

im gettin this funny feelin in my pants and its not so pleasant...geez what the hell are they thinkin???do they not care about their "censor". i can see the catch phrase on the hong kong welcoming sign

" if u wanna de-man yourself, welcome to Hong Kong :thumbsup1: "

remeber guys i'm from hong kong so plz don't talk about it cuz it's a kool place to live in, they have always every kind of food and sell all kind of stuff, they got everything