Happy Corner

Mag

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so lucky that i move to ohio from hong kong cuz if i didn't u might c me on the cover

Lol, Ryuken Moved from hong kong, cuz he was tired of getting his head smashed in. :(

not really cuz when i moved, none of this was ever started

We used to do "Grass Ass" at school. You'd drag someone by their legs, with them on their back, across the paddock / football field. The grass, little stones, and bumpy and uneven ground would really hurt your ass and your lower back. And you would end up with a green grass stain on the back of your pants.

It was either that, or "Stacks On," where everyone jumped ontop of someone else. Squish.

We used to do "Grass Ass" at school. You'd drag someone by their legs, with them on their back, across the paddock / football field. The grass, little stones, and bumpy and uneven ground would really hurt your ass and your lower back. And you would end up with a green grass stain on the back of your pants.

It was either that, or "Stacks On," where everyone jumped ontop of someone else. Squish.

We had a birthday ritual where we would grab the person's arms and legs and kick them in the ass depending on their age.