Here's a new ROM

Gryph

OMG! A LEGAL ROM link!!! Even though its for Daikatana... Since this is one of the only opportunities to actually post a rom link, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Before anyone starts saying "NO ROM LINKS!", this thing is hosted on John Romero's (who is responsible for this travesty of a game) website. You can also download the pre-alpha build though I don't really know why you would since the actual game blew so much.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the links there:

http://rome.ro/games_daikatana.htm

Enjoy. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

it was fun for the pc but i'm not sure it will be on gbc since gbc's color sux compare to what we have now

it was fun for the pc but i'm not sure it will be on gbc since gbc's color sux compare to what we have now

"Fun" on the PC? Are you on something?

i'm jk , i've never played this game, is it good for pc, gbc

"Fun" on the PC? Are you on something?

i'm jk , i've never played this game, is it good for pc, gbc

Then why the flock did you say it was "fun" in the first place. To boost your post count?

And it's horribly crappy on the PC. Pure garbage.

ghost, it's legal because of what I said in my first post. It's being released by the guy who owns the rights to Daikatana.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Thanks, but the idea of playing a PORT of Daikatana....

...sorry I blacked out there. Even saying that in a sentence is so contrary to anything I would willingly do, that I got caught in a logic loop and passed out.

Thanks, but the idea of playing a PORT of Daikatana....

...sorry I blacked out there. Even saying that in a sentence is so contrary to anything I would willingly do, that I got caught in a logic loop and passed out.

The GBC version is not that horrible. Really. :ph34r: The N64 version might be though.