1emulation internet radio

Ryuken

Internet Radio is basically under a freedom acts of the internet. Which laws vary between countries. This has been a concern for some people, you can play comercialized music on internet radio, yes you can play game music. Now it comes down to this, for people to learn how to "crack" it to record it is where it comes down. Internet Radio basically is lawless to terms. Because it is not the server who is responsible, it is the DJ who is responsible on who plays the contents.

Now when you get down to normal radio stations, they don't ask for premission, they basically get singles and play them.

Like I said, it comes down the location of the server. From there, what is being played is content of the DJ. Laws for this are straight forward. Because it varies between countries, it's different. I can say in the U.S. this boarder lines Piracy at times because they are so damn concerned about it. If it's in another country, they can't touch it.

Legal music can go up to here _ (not to scale) with it.

If you didn't know, I used to run the Freedom Radio/1Emu music station on my connection(Gamecop's brand control lead me to start Freedom Radio, but I indented it to be still affilated with 1emu). Yes, I am a shoutcast DJ.

icant belive my eyes welcome back(let me attack him :lol: ), well some website called pcenginefx.com plays gamemusic on line then again the pc-fx was killed on 1999.l

Edited by Corn99

HEY! K's Here!

Well When GC Had The Radio, He Was DJ. But THe Number of Users At On Tyme Was A Problem.

He(and Ghost and Anti) used my server for the first few months until I had to take it down in August.