Arrests Made Near D.C. Over Modded Game Consoles

Gryph

i just read it and they're stupid to sell these kinda stuff in plain sight so i guess the Authorities just walked up to them and arrested them without even have to plan anything and that once again prove how stupid they are, but i bet they've made a lot of money

Well, last time I checked, it was legal to buy and install your own Modchip into your home system. But it's ilegel to sell (In the U,S) fake or riped of video games or burned copy's. Emulaters and Roms are barely known to the majority of the public, or at least around here. The only people I talk about computers with is those in my computer class and thats because there geniuses and knows everyone that comes out of my mouth. But damn, what kinda of a retard opens up a place like that, I mean, if its legal in places like cuba and exuador why not go sell over there?

They must have been really confdent and making good money....or else they would have done this conspicuously. If I was them I would have created code words for acquiring the goods, Like "hey you wouldn't haappen to have those "special" xboxs eh."