Whats your favorite kinda music?

Lucandrake

Whats your favorite kind of music?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, its hard to tell. My favourtie Music generally is Metal, especially Progmetal. But I also like Ska-Punk very much, and I live hard rock too. Sometimes I also like to listen to some electronic music. So I have to pick a few bandnames, they would be like that:

Dream Theater

Mad Caddies

Queensryche

Finger Eleven

Daft Punk

Fatboy Slim

Symphony X

Stratovarius

Jimmy Eat World

Ska-P

Ayreon

Disturbed

Slayer

Muse

Slut

Coldplay

Transatlantic

RAGE

Rage against the Machine

Dreamtheater and Queensryche bring back a lot of memories of the late 80's for me :( Those two and Extreme were my favorite groups back then, loved progressive rock.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreamtheater and Queensryche bring back a lot of memories of the late 80's for me :(  Those two and Extreme were my favorite groups back then, loved progressive rock.

Just a question of interest: You know what they're still active and better than ever? (especially Dream Theater)?

DT still active? Holy sheit, I thought they broke up. Their a good band, but the lead vocalist can't hit certain high notes which suck, but their still kick ass.

I think he is talking about metal bands from the netherlands... maybe. like celtic frost. *shrugs*