Whats your favorite kinda music?

Lucandrake

Whats your favorite kind of music?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me put it this way.

Unless u go into hardcore punk which is either punk or old punk, then its just pop basically. Otherwise I just classified it as rock cause whats the flocking difference now :/

Anything that is catchy owns all

I like songs that are anti catchy, jarring 1:30 second songs own all.

Well, its amusing, I just got home from HALO 2, and out of nowere the forums full of threads, yay I'm proud, well, im in a guild now so yay, o , and by the way, go rock. Rap in my point ov view is just a way to express and sopport sex in a sexless country. Think about it, go to europe and people litarly own stores full of prostitutes, literaly there is window shoping over there were real babes stand in front of windows for store owners waiting to be sold, this country is VERY secure about sex and hot chicks taken of there clothes, rap is just a way of expressing half of it freely and making money. Besides that, the bling bling, there just trying to show off.

Well, its amusing, I just got home from HALO 2, and out of nowere the forums full of threads, yay I'm proud, well, im in a guild now so yay, o , and by the way, go rock. Rap in my point ov view is just a way to express and sopport sex in a sexless country. Think about it, go to europe and people litarly own stores full of prostitutes, literaly there is window shoping over there were real babes stand in front of windows for store owners waiting to be sold, this country is VERY secure about sex and hot chicks taken of there clothes, rap is just a way of expressing half of it freely and making money. Besides that, the bling bling, there just trying to show off.

You guys are saying stuff like it doesn't apply to rock either. Rock is full of sex, have you heard anything by Prince?

You guys are saying stuff like it doesn't apply to rock either. Rock is full of sex, have you heard anything by Prince?

Prince is more like a mix of R&B, rock and pop.

Well, rock half the time isn't really about sex, but the way most citizens of this country are deppressed and crap for abusive parents or some other reason. and heavy metals bout satan mostly (or black gothic) , and bands like metalica are song made for the fans, also Korn, korn to me has the most fan made songs out there. Alot of songs about sex are classic, im keeping with the times.