I'm going crazy!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What problems did you have with NRX?  Between the 0.8c version, the EGCG version, and the KOF2K3 hack, I've been able to play every rom I know of just fine.

Of course, I guess that means three emulators could be replaced by one..  Hmm... Kawaks has always been a pain in the rear for me, perhaps I'll have to look into it a little further...

Just so you know, you don't need the KOF2003 NeoRAGEx hack. EGCG plays it.

Which version of EGCG? I think I have the latest one but I don't think Kof2k3 will run on it....

Edited by Sturmvogel

What problems did you have with NRX?  Between the 0.8c version, the EGCG version, and the KOF2K3 hack, I've been able to play every rom I know of just fine.

Of course, I guess that means three emulators could be replaced by one..  Hmm... Kawaks has always been a pain in the rear for me, perhaps I'll have to look into it a little further...

Just so you know, you don't need the KOF2003 NeoRAGEx hack. EGCG plays it.

Which version of EGCG? I think I have the latest one but I don't think Kof2k3 will run on it....

Yeah, I don't think mine does either... I'll have to try it again, but I'm pretty sure it (The one I got off your site agoz) didn't work...

Thank you for the hack list James but I need the whole Neo Geo rom list!!! All of it...

Daeval, according to some info I've gotten from James, all the roms that NRX runs are hacked therefore not pure so I wanna restart my collection...

Also I there any official site for the latest EGCG and Kawaks emus?

Edited by axl

The EGCG Team did have a homepage, but I don't know what happened to it. It's in chinese.

Probably not for the best to link to it anyway. They distrobute roms there.

The EGCG Team did have a homepage, but I don't know what happened to it. It's in chinese.

They do? Well, I never went there that much anyway. Thaks for the heads up though.

roms= great fun but no roms=1emulation