Making Rom Backups

alexis

an application will sure save me somtime, i mean i want to make a full backup of my comp archives, lets say about 20 cds, selecting the files for two cd is fast so is burning, but 20 cds is another thing, don´t you think?

I see your point. I've never encountered such programs though.

an application will sure save me somtime, i mean i want to make a full backup of my comp archives, lets say about 20 cds, selecting the files for two cd is fast so is burning, but 20 cds is another thing, don´t you think?

im not sure if i udnerstand what u are sayin...but...i think the closest thing i can think of, is norton ghost or other ghost programs. which pretty much puts ur whole hard-drive in one image that would fit on a dvd...so if ur comp crasahed, u dont need to reformat, u just need to upload ur ghost and its back to normal..

but u want ur roms and stuff in a short number of resources....hmmmm beats me dude..sorrie.

I suggest getting those really cheap IDE to USB converters (I got one for like 5 bucks... O.o) and get a Hard Disk..... =P

Second solution is something like Norton Ghost , or set your Compression program (ie. WinRAR) to split the files into a size that would fit a CD-ROM (ie Less than 700/640MB)