Making Rom Backups

alexis

i want to backup some roms i have, the required space will take some CDs, i was wondering if some program will do the job for me, i mean, a pregoram that would automatically assign the content of each cd, or if it has to be done manually, i would also like to backup dome mp3 and other file data

oh well the thing is that i want to backup my mame roms, which are several gigs and i don´t want to manually split all these files, i want to get this done as fast and as soon as possible, and yes this programs do exist i just was wondering if anyone had a recommendation.

oh well the thing is that i want to backup my mame roms, which are several gigs and i don´t want to manually split all these files, i want to get this done as fast  and as soon as possible, and yes this programs do exist i just was wondering if anyone had a recommendation.

What? Is it too hard just to select the sets you want into the compilation and burn? (Starting from A and so on) :P

an application will sure save me somtime, i mean i want to make a full backup of my comp archives, lets say about 20 cds, selecting the files for two cd is fast so is burning, but 20 cds is another thing, don´t you think?