OMG Space Quest 7!

random guy

WOW! Someone's doing a fan re-make of Space Quest 7! Check out the website: http://www.sq7.org/, and especially the teaser video at http://www.sq7.org/release.php

It's looking awesome, and Sierra didn't seem to mind (before they went under anyway :(). MAN I hope this game gets made!

I request some info about the seires and why it was so great

Just google for some info; I can't really say anything, since Sierra's adventure games (most notably Police Quests, Space Quests, King's Quests, Legend of Kyrandia's, Quest for Glory's, Leisure suit Larry's etc. etc. somebody stop me) are all top notch oldschool fun.

Ok, maybe it's just the sheer entertainment value and awesome, rock-solid gameplay.

Edited by Agozer

Sweet! I hope this actually works out and doesn't get chopped by whoever owns the rights to it. The Space Quest series is probably my favorite after Quest for Glory since it was so funny!

not turned on...over it.

These kinds of games have a pretty specific fanbase so most people aren't turned on by it.

I hope this game gets made. I long for the day when adventure is truly resurrected, I want new quest for glory, kings quest, & monkey island games!

I hope this game gets made. I long for the day when adventure is truly resurrected, I want new  quest for glory, kings quest, & monkey island games!

Actually, adventure games are going to make a comeback. Two newly made companies are doing that and one of them is working with Lucas Arts and trying to secure the Sam and Max game. I'll post something about that when the evidence is more concrete.