I rock my own socks.

Well, during college (years 11-12) I never worked very hard at all, slacked off with my friends heaps and *still* got a UAI (University Admissions Index - basically the combined score of all my grades expressed in a percentage) of 93.8%.

It isn't that I am not intelligent, a fact that you seem to be flauting, it is that I don't do ANY work outside of school. I mean, I didn't turn in a 10% of my grade essay just because it was outside of class. So, your lazyness is not in my league. :banghead:

Anon.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, during college (years 11-12) I never worked very hard at all, slacked off with my friends heaps and *still* got a UAI (University Admissions Index - basically the combined score of all my grades expressed in a percentage) of 93.8%.

It isn't that I am not intelligent, a fact that you seem to be flauting, it is that I don't do ANY work outside of school. I mean, I didn't turn in a 10% of my grade essay just because it was outside of class. So, your lazyness is not in my league. :banghead:

Anon.

I didn't mean it that way (although I realised right after I posted it that it probably seemed like gloating...trust me it wasn't), I was just agreeing with your sentiment of not doing any work yet still getting passing grades. It's just that our definitions of minimum work are different.

i got my report card and unfortunatly it wasn't as good as i expected :( but i still have the rest of the semester b/c it was only my 12th week grade. i just hope my grades improve or no computer! speaking of which i'm at school right now! better pay attention :(

High school wasn't particularly easy for me but then again I went to a "special school" and our classes were practically college courses. You had to work your ass off to get an A, work to get a B, and just completely slack off to get a C.

But laziness and procrastination are my skills otherwise I would have flunked. :(

same here i don't do my homework but i do projects and essay since they worth more point so i have A's and B's since i want my mom to pay for some of my computer parts, if not i could just slack off and get Cs