I rock my own socks.

Alright. It is my final year of high school. All I have to do is cruise out of this year with passing grades to go on to San Fransisco State, to which I have already been accepted to.

Well, I have a 62% in my French class and a 65% in my AP Government class. If I don't get a B on my final in French, I don't pass the class. If I don't get B's on the remaining 4 tests in AP Gov, I don't pass that class either. Not passing any of the 2 will cause me to not even graduate. Oh, I forgot to mention, only 3 other people have D's in these classes, mostly because they are pathetically easy...

I just don't do work. I rock so hard. :P

Anon.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd kill myself if I got anything lower than a B...

But yeah, I remember senior year, it was awesome. I completely slacked off and did just enough to get a high B - low A.

But good luck on those tests, I hope you make a B or higher on them. :P

damn u smartasses i would be happy to get a D or higher in some of my classes altho i'm just a freshman! but hey i know that i should do better so my other 3 years can be better so i try as hard as i can :P

i'm hanging on the edge of my A's since i'm kinda slacking off and not doing my homework

Well, during college (years 11-12) I never worked very hard at all, slacked off with my friends heaps and *still* got a UAI (University Admissions Index - basically the combined score of all my grades expressed in a percentage) of 93.8%.