Good movie sequels?

Gryph

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the LIVING-DEAD dont run, its understandable with 28 days later, but the crappy arse dawn of the dead remake had no excuse, also with there strength, there weak, there strength is in the numbers

By that justification couldn't you say that the zombies in Resident Evil aren't actually zombies, because they were all transformed by the T-Virus?

The T-Virus kills mammals them reanimates them. So the answer to your question is no.

But it does transforms/mutates anything that isn't a mammal.

28 days later is a zombie film with a different twist

It's not a zombie film at all so it's not a zombie film with a twist.

Edited by Skythe

28 days.

its a zombie film.

lots of people have no control over their higher brain functions and try to harm the small remaining part of the population.

but apart from that we all forgot the greatesr squels ever

short circuit 2

weekend at bernines 2

titantic 2

28 days.

its a zombie film.

lots of people have no control over their higher brain functions and try to harm the small remaining part of the population.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you failed to read the part that zombies are reanimated dead. None of the Enraged died as humans then reanimated to be berserked. Once the virus got into their bloodstream, they instantly became berserked. NOT A PHUCKING ZOMBIE!

Children of Dune

28 days.

its a zombie film.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you failed to read the part that zombies are reanimated dead. None of the Enraged died as humans then reanimated to be berserked. Once the virus got into their bloodstream, they instantly became berserked. NOT A PHUCKING ZOMBIE!

nope i didnt, i think you missed my point about not taking the word zombie and technically dissecting it into a pointless argument but if you want to carry on, fine.

i meant to say 28 days later is a zombie film as it uses everything every other post Apocalyptic dead zombie film uses but comes up with a different reason for it.

anyway man you would be dead straightt away if people turned into flesh eating zombies. you are forgeting the first rule of zombie survival rule book, dont spend all your time Arguing if the thing crewing your neck can run or is dead, just RUN!!