Good movie sequels?

Gryph

DotD `78 sucked.

only ignorant kids whom never saw the original first or are fans of Evil dead say that

the remake was garbage created my mtv scum for american audiences seeking cheap thrills...the living dead dont run!!!

Glad i'm a fan of Evil Dead then, cuz those movies > Original DotD.

Guess what also I was like 12 when I was the first DotD and it sucked then and it still sucks now.

So SHUT IT.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not just those two.aliens,godfather 2, spiderman 2 ,army of darkness and other films. i just listed only terminator 2 and dotd because they were really 5 times better than the first one.another good film thats not a sequel but everyone should see is city of god.

You don't mean armour of god do you? The Jackie Chan flick? I thnk there WAS a sequel to that.

DotD `78 sucked.

only ignorant kids whom never saw the original first or are fans of Evil dead say that

the remake was garbage created my mtv scum for american audiences seeking cheap thrills...the living dead dont run!!!

Glad i'm a fan of Evil Dead then, cuz those movies > Original DotD.

Guess what also I was like 12 when I was the first DotD and it sucked then and it still sucks now.

So SHUT IT.

K'dash, you seem to have had sand in your pants since you came back, is something bothering you?

Edited by random guy

Care face.

K'dash, you seem to have had sand in your pants since you came back, is something bothering you?

You haven't known me for the most of my life. I'm that damn bitter most of the time.

Edited by K`dash

Care face.

You haven't known me for the most of my life. I'm that damn bitter most of the time.

Hell, I'm mostly sarcastic and bitter towards llife.

Shaun of the Dead? Please enlighten me.