Jet Grind Radio !111

Mag

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was enamored by both games about 2 years ago. I still constantly listen to both soundtracks. I am willing to bet if there were a competetive contest for the games, I would win.

Anyway, to me, JSRF is the better one. JSRF has a much greater sence of speed than JSR (JGR for you Americans). In JSR, you had to constantly stop to do a piece of art. While fun, it brought the game to a dead halt. JSRF is crack-speed comapred to JSR.

JSRF also has a much bigger feel. The building sizes are much bigger and when you are zipping across town, you feel that you are in a huge town at that. JSR is more compact, and you feel that the town is a bit smaller.

For my gaming needs, I'd pick JSRF. Done deal.

Anon.

I was enamored by both games about 2 years ago. I still constantly listen to both soundtracks. I am willing to bet if there were a competetive contest for the games, I would win.

Anyway, to me, JSRF is the better one. JSRF has a much greater sence of speed than JSR (JGR for you Americans). In JSR, you had to constantly stop to do a piece of art. While fun, it brought the game to a dead halt. JSRF is crack-speed comapred to JSR.

JSRF also has a much bigger feel. The building sizes are much bigger and when you are zipping across town, you feel that you are in a huge town at that. JSR is more compact, and you feel that the town is a bit smaller.

Anon.

thats what u been saying all along.but thatt small feeling to jsr is nt a bad thing either,i love the huge districts but its harder to tag stuff on the move.

Anon.

thats what u been saying all along.but thatt small feeling to jsr is nt a bad thing either,i love the huge districts but its harder to tag stuff on the move.

I think you are reading that wrong...

JSRF is Jet Set Radio Future, the sequel to JSR (Jet Grind Radio). I was actually stating that I liked the sequel, which is faster and bigger in scope, making you feel smaller.

Anon.